Work With Us
Working with us is about more than just making some of the best polyurethane foam products. It’s also about great people, good ideas and pride in a job well done. We hire the best people, those who are capable, who have a passion to learn, and who like teamwork.
We keep our promises and build relationships that last – with our customers and with our work force. At IFS, we work hard to provide a collaborative and supportive work environment, in addition to compensation and benefits that are competitive within the industry and within the communities where we have facilities.
Simply put: We ask for the best from our employees and offer our best in return.
We want our employees to be healthy. So, we provide group insurance – health, vision, life, dental, and short term disability. And we provide physical exams for employees. All IFS employees are eligible for additional life and accident insurance.
- A comprehensive healthcare plan, which gives employees the choice of two different medical care options, dental coverage, vision coverage, a prescription drug program, and a mail order drug program
- Available off-site physician concierge
Your compensation is much more than just your pay. We offer competitive wages and bonuses as well as health and welfare benefits that help our employees effectively manage the challenges of their jobs and their lives.
- Additional benefits which generally include: Company-provided basic life and accidental death insurance
- Optional supplemental insurance programs at group rates
- Short-term disability benefits, additional life insurance and accidental death insurance, dependent life insurance, and cancer insurance
- Other opportunities such as paid vacation and holidays
- Variety of banking options via Summit Credit Union
- 401(k) savings plan
We have a unique culture at IFS. We take a holistic approach to the employment of our associates through the engagement of the heart, mind, body, and soul.
- Beautiful 52 acre campus
- Leadership training opportunities
- State-of-the-art climate-controlled facilities and technologically-advanced equipment
- Bi-annual employee celebrations
- Corporate chaplain available 24/7 to employees
Our wellness program rewards employees for being healthy. The goal is to help our employees adopt and maintain a healthy lifestyle. Activities include weight loss, nutrition, stress management, exercise, tobacco cessation, and health information.
- Employee wellness programs
- YMCA Corporate Membership Rate Discount